Skip to main content

First English Lutheran Church

First English Lutheran Church contracted Boldt for a remodel and addition to their historic Appleton site originally built in 1931. With a busy Sunday school and church population, Boldt was able to deliver the project with a focus on minimal disruption to daily activities.

The project included renovations of the existing facility and a new addition built behind the existing school. The new space was designed for the Arthur Krepline School of Music and Art, including 13 classrooms, a choral music room and office space.

Client
First English Lutheran Church
Location
Appleton, Wisconsin
Architect/Engineer
Miller Wagner Coenen
Boldt Role
  • Construction Manager
  • General Contractor
Project Type
Renovation and Expansion
Project Size
30,000 SF

Project Highlights

  • Existing brick was removed and replaced with stone to match the rest of the church.
  • Boldt’s stone masons had to custom hone each stone to copy size and scale, including jambs, heads and the main entry archway.